Tuesday, September 7, 2010

8 weeks

Well it has been eight weeks today since the IP's got to hold their baby for the first time.

Our lives are getting back to "normal". We continue to serve at church and work full time. Our children have been back to school for four weeks and we have gone on and returned from a family vacation.

We went on the longest family vacation we have ever gone on. We went back to Disney and the "land of make believe". We did make a one day trip to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure to visit where David used to work and the new "Wizarding World of Harry Potter". We had a great time, much needed just the four of us time. We had been on trips this past year, but we always had the IP's and their family with us because we were carrying their child. This trip was just us. We rode rides, ate lots, swam and sweat. It was GREAT! We were able to spend some time with church family down there also, I wish we could have met with more, but family bonding was very necessary this trip.

I am uncertain how I am feeling emotionally right now. I feel great, but different. I actually miss being pregnant. Having a body created by God to have children, when I am pregnant I feel whole, complete, perfect, beautiful... I am pumping, originally I was donating to the baby. now to end the supply I pump and dump for comfort until the milk is gone. I need to get back to exercising. I am soft and squishy were a person should not be soft and squishy. I need to find where I am supposed to work next. I feel lost without that obvious God given job to do.

I continue to watch those that are trying and those suffering from loss on YouTube and wish I could help them all. God is and has been so GOOD to me I just wish I could do the same for others. I continue to PRAY for them. I reach out when I can.

Please pray for those hurting, for the next job God has for me and that His glory be shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment