Friday, February 3, 2012

That was unexpected and now... Waiting for an email

Last month I met an IM, after several emails.  The meeting was great, I thought.  We ended with sharing our phone numbers and ...  I waited a week to hear back from her, I did not want to be TOO pushy.  I reached out to check in and received a response back with "we met with another surrogate and went with her".  I wished them luck.
Yesterday I got a text from the IM wondering if I would consider working with them, the other surrogate did not work out for reasons I will not mention.  I texted back.  I tried to email three times last night everytime I started an email my family had something I had to do.  I finally sent the email today. 
I am so sorry for these parents.  It is hard enough to hear that you are not able to "have" a child/ren without someone's help, but then you put your hopes in another person and it doesn't work out.  How should they feel?  At our meeting this IM had dreams of a Christmas baby.  Is that still a possibility?
I am waiting to hear back.  I do not know if they are talking to someone else.  I did not know last time.  I am willing to talk about a match.  I know it is so hard to feel 100% secure in trusting another person, that you have "just" met, with your chance of having a baby.  This is hard...
Please pray for this couple that are dreaming of a little one to fill their hearts, lives, and moments.  Pray that if I am to help them I can with God's blessing and guidance.  Pray that if I am not the surrogate to help them God directs them to each other, in His timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment