Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Piece of Meat

So...

The ultrasound appointment could have gone better for me. I left feeling awful! First the IM sat at my feet where I am ALL exposed, I really do not know this person well enough for this. I made small talk about not shaving my legs and I hoped they wouldn't mind, only for her to reply "I didn't shave either", so, she wasn't the one in the very compromising position. Then because of where she sat I did not get to see anything until the tech asked here if it was OK for me to see. The tech had assumed since she chose to sit where she did I was not supposed to see it. Then while I was changing the tech gave her images of the ultrasound and instead of sharing them with me she quickly looked through them and then put them in her purse. I did end up getting one but only because the NURSE asked me if I would like one. Did I mention it was the NURSE that asked? To top it off when leaving we needed to make an appointment for the next ultrasound and the appointment setter asked the IM what would work for her. ??? I am the one that is carrying the baby, I am the one with a FULL-TIME job. Shouldn't it be my schedule they look at?

End Note: I needed a new prescription, so the IM asked me if I wanted her to bring by my house or to work. I said work would be better. She later emailed me to tell me she was going to take it to church and put it in David's office.??? Really??? Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment