Monday, November 9, 2009

Ultrasound Appointment

It Is OFFICIAL!

I went in today at 9:45AM for the ultrasound. The heartbeat sounded amazing. It was so strong I thought it was mine until the tech said "Congratulations". I did not get to see much, and that is a completely different BLOG. But in the end, after uncomfortable questions, I did get to see the baby and the tech explained everything that I was seeing to me, and made a point of showing me the heart beating.

After the ultrasound I had an appointment with Dr. Kort. Before seeing him we had time with his nurse and, after uncomfortable questions, I was allowed to have one picture of the baby. We went over how I was feeling and how my meds will be changing. I was allowed to ask questions and say feelings. It is awkward when the Intended Mom trys to get in the conversation. I get it. It is her baby, but this is my pregnancy and body. I am the one doing what is needed for this to work. I need to be able to talk to the nurse and ask questions.

When Dr. Kort came in he was very excited. He listened to what I had to say when he asked questions and encouraged when needed. I do not need to take shots anymore YAY YAY YAY YAY! I am moving on to suppositories. No more baby aspirin, that stuff drives my head CRAZY!

I feel incredibly BLESSED. God has given me a great pregnancy so far. I feel Great! The numbers are good, the heartbeat is amazing, everything that is supposed to be there is, anything that isn't supposed to be there isn't... I have amazing prayer warriors! God is GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment