Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dr Stuart Pancer

So today was the day I got to go to the OB and be the patient. Up until now they have always treated me like a piece of meat and the IM as the patient. It was a little weird because the IM kept trying to answer the questions I was supposed to answer. I just waited my turn.

Dr Pancer is amazing. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a OB/GYN. So super nice and reassuring. This appointment was short and awesome. No "derobing" involved. He tried to find the heartbeat with the doppler, but couldn't (TOO early). 10 weeks today. To reassure the IM he ran a very short ultrasound so we could hear the heartbeat.

I am so blessed.

Continue to pray for the IM. I know there are still some parts of this that are difficult for her.
The stigma that is a part of infertility appears to be so overwhelming. In a situation like this when she arrives at church with a baby without having been pregnant. When I show up at church without a baby after being pregnant, people are going to know. Why not tell people now so they get more accustomed to the idea. Telling people sooner will allow them to support and pray for her. PLEASE pray for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment