Friday, January 14, 2011

Possibilities

I spoke to a great couple last night. I am praying for them and our family as we embark on a new journey together. I am excited, but trying to keep a level head as well. I want so much to take the surrogacy journey again, and as I stated in earlier posts my age does not allow me "years". I really like this couple. Talking to them was easy.

We have some similarities and agreeable ideas:
No to termination
Yes to openess and sharing
My family is important too
They like the idea of the clinic I have used already
They are ok with me using my current OB/GYN
It will be a journey of varied emotions
Let's move forward and see what the clinic says

We have a few diffences:
They both are in their 30's, on our end only David is
They have a 2 year old and a 10 year old, ours are both teenagers

I am sure there are more to list under both.

I am EXCITED. I am praying. I will update.

No comments:

Post a Comment