Tuesday, July 31, 2012

That wasn't so bad. And things are happening!

Well, the scratch biopsy wasn't so bad.

The appointment was started over a half an hour late so I missed more work than expected.  But, the pain was not as bad as some say it could be.  The Dr. used a numbing gel and shots on my c.ervix, but when the catheter passed through it did cause some strong men.stral type cramping.  I spotted for a couple of days, but nothing compared to my "normal" cycle bleeding.  I am excited to see if it makes a difference in my lining.

My cycle started right on time this month.  But, they are delaying the meds/transfer calendar for the Dr.'s schedule.  I did not start CD 1 meds on CD 1.  Instead I am starting on CD 11.  I was on Lupron 10 units for 12 days.  They lowered the dose to 5 units for 1 day then started a half dose of Estrace for 4 Days and now here I am today on the "normal" meds calendar as of this morning.

It is exciting to be "on" the calendar finally.  I have been going to Dr. appointments (5, 4 pre-contract, not counting all of the "blood fiascoes"), since March and to be somewhere track-able is exciting.  To be able to mark days off the calendar, to see progress being made, is a "WOOHOO" type of happening.  I have a lining check on the 10th and then the transfer is either the 18th or 20th, the clinic and Dr. lean toward the 20th for a blast transfer.  Then on to the 2 week wait.

Dear Heavenly Father,  I am amazed at Your works.  I am so thankful that You share so much with me.  That You allow me to take part in Your works makes me humble and in awe.  Thank You for Loving me.  Thank you for using me.  Please help me to do Your will.  That in everything: the glory, honor and praise be Yours.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment