Monday, August 20, 2012

Embryo Transfer Today!

Today was embryo transfer day.  It was very medical and spiritual.  The procedure involved a very FULL bladder, a paper sheet, a fancy reclining table, stirrups, spec.ulum, a catheter, a great embryologist, a great RE, two ultrasound techs, one ultrasound machine, a 5 day blast and two couples. The IM was praying while the transfer was going on and then we, (the IP's, David and me) all prayed together before we went our separate ways, me and David back to work and the IM's to their home.

The embryo was a hatching 5 day blast,  it looked amazing.  I am a little achy, but I have been since we added progesterone.  Official BETA test is scheduled for August 30, 2012, 10dp5dt(10 days past 5 day transfer).

I am still concerned with a couple of things not being followed per the contract hopefully we will get them ironed out this week.

Dear Heavenly Father,
There are no words to say.  Please hear my heart.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment