Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First Progesterone In Oil shot

Surrogacy takes a lot of medicines.  I have been taking daily shots of Lupron(in my what I like to call stomach muscle protectant). Tomorrow marks the last of 34 Lupron shots.  Last night was the first of an undetermined amount of Progesterone In Oil shots.  My husband David has given me all but three(maybe) for the past two journeys and last night was the first of many for this journey.  He is a PRO.  I didn't feel a thing.  I have a video on my YouTube channel if you would like to see.
The first shot of PIO means that the transfer is very close.  I feel like this has taken a long time to get to this point,  March 2012 to now. There are still some $$$ issues I am waiting on answers for.  But, that being said, I have come too far and this couple has waited too long to get to this point and quit over a possible misunderstanding.  
Heavenly Father,
Thank you for the blessings of service.  Thank you for my best friend who is there for me and willing to go against his every, "I will not hurt my wife", to give me my shots.  Thank you for LOVING me (ALL CAPS) not anything small, but everything BIG and all consuming LOVE. 
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment