Friday, September 4, 2009

I have to do what?

I had done a lot of studying. I read books, looked at agencies, watched VLOGS, searched articles on the Internet... I thought I had learned enough to know what I was getting myself into, before I even offered. Ultimately what I learned is there is always more to learn.

I took tests, some physical some mental. I have been poked and prodded. I have learned more about myself.

Tests Taken:
  • 567 question Psych evaluation
  • every STD known
  • Rubella immunity
  • Pelvic
  • sonohystogram
  • sounding
  • Patience

I have yet to see the results from the psych evaluation. I do know that I have no STD's, I am immune to Rubella, my thyroid is fine, my cervix looks good and is easy, my uterus is perfect, and this takes a LONG time.

There are a lot meds required I will post that schedule later. There are still a couple of things that need to happen for this to work. The contact must be in place. The intended parents must not change their minds. MOST importantly, the embryo must be healthy. Please pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment