Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Meeting with the RE Tomorrow

Tomorrow I go and meet with the the IM's RE.  This journey, if we move forward after tomorrow, is with RBA for a clinic.  I was with RBA with my first journey and RBA did the monitoring for my second journey. I like this clinic.  I feel safe with them.  The Dr. that did my first journey has passed away unexpectedly last year so I will be seeing a new RE.  I have heard great things about this RE so I am excited. 
But, along with the excitement comes a little nervousness, because of the unknown.  David and I met with the psychologist a couple of weeks ago before we went on a family vacation.  That is probably the "craziest" appointment, waiting to see if another person believes you to be mentally fit.  I was blessed that it was not necessary to take another "test", I had taken one in November 2011. This appointment with the RE, because of my age 43, soon to be 44, and weight, I do not consider myself overweight but some might because of a BMI of 25ish...  Makes me nervous.  What if the RE doesn't like me?  What if I am not the optimal candidate?  What if I am the cause of yet another heartbreak/ache?
This IM has been hurt.  I have seen only a fraction of the hurt when we talked at our initial meeting.  I believe it is deep.  Will I be blessed to be a part of her healing? 
I am excited to get the "ok" to move forward.  I am excited to see God's Blessings for this couple.  I am excited to see fewer tears of pain and many more tears of JOY.  Please be in prayer for this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment