Thursday, April 12, 2012

Moving Forward Bit by Bit

The appointment went well. I really like Dr. Brahma, she is so kind and encouraging.  Dr. Brahma was so informative. I got more information in this one meeting than I have in all the other appointments with the RE's put together.  She drew out the timeline, she explained procedures and measurements.  She like PIO as much as I do and is OK not using the "other" form of progesterone.  She has another procedure that may help that she explained.  She is willing to pull out "ALL Stops", so we don't look back and go what if we had tried that one thing too? 
There is a lot to do to move forward.  I have blood tests and "girly" tests I must get done.  David needs to have blood tests done.  There is the contract to talk about.  There are tests, contract negotiations, timing, scheduling, tests, meds, transfer, tests,...
I have two "girly" tests this month.  Please pray for great results, I would rather this journey to not moved forward based on other issues than my health.  Pray for the IP's and all the medical and legal staff.  Pray for me and my family. Pray for God's guidance and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment