Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Tests Have Been Taken

Well,  The tests have been taken.  It is funny how many tests my husband and I have to "pass" to be pregnant for someone else.  When I was pregnant for myself  and my husband they did not make us take these tests to "OK" us to  have children.  Along with the psyche testing and evaluations we had to take the following tests.

Me:
TSH, HIV 1 & 2
Hepatitis B Surface Antigen, Hepatitis B Core AB IgM, Hepatitis C Antibody
RPR, Blood Type and Rh
Varicella IgG, Rubella IgG, Mumps IgG
CMV IgG/IgM
Gonorrhea/Chlamydia culture, Pap Smear
Mamogram

My husband :
hep b, hep c, HIV, RPR, HTLV, blood type

My blood tests proved to be more challenging than expected.  I had them done at my OB/GYN's office along with my Pap.  At the appointment they took 5 tubes of blood.  I  got back to work and received a phone call that was not enough I needed to come back, one more tube.  The results were sent to the RE and one test was missing.  I had to go back again today for another tube of blood.

Seven Tubes of blood from me, one finger prick, two cups pee'd in one by me and one by my husband, one mammogram, one pap and three tubes of blood from my husband. So now we wait...

Please continue to pray for this journey.  I have to say I feel so happy to be able to take this journey.  It makes me feel closer to God, I can't explain it.  My M - F job is not fulfilling, it leaves me missing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment