Friday, October 29, 2010

Lord make me Beautiful.

Lord,

I waste so much time trying to make myself beautiful to others. I want my character to reflect Your beauty. Deliver me from trying to fashion who I am based on the world's standards. Let me look to You to be my mirror, my master makeup artist. Line my lips with words of life and make up my eyes with compassion. Cover my imperfections with your grace and my insecurities with security in You. Who can embellish me better than You? No one can make me more attractive to others than Your spirit can within me. I praise You for creating me in Your image and for continuing to re-create me to be more like You. Every day I seek You, I'm asking You for a complete spiritual makeover...so when people look at me they see Your beauty, Your love, and Your irresistible gift of salvation.

In Jesus' name I pray.

Love,
Your princess, who longs to reflect Your beauty.
(from His princess prayers to my King)

No comments:

Post a Comment