Monday, October 18, 2010

Things Change...Yet Stay The Same

Well, insurance has approved previously mentioned procedure but the Dr will not do it without a Mammogram. That all being said, Wednesday I had got the call that the insurance had approved my surgery without the mammogram, the office scheduled a date for surgery. So, I spent the weekend dreaming of going dress shopping. (I find much frustration in shopping for clothes like most women. If only it were because I do not like the size on the tag.)

Today they called to say the Dr will not move forward without the mammogram. It was a great dream while it lasted.

I am sure my husband would be OK with a payment plan. But how selfish would that be spending $?000.00(my deductible) plus dollars on this (it is a $?000.00 plus surgery) . If I could have gotten it in this year my deductible is paid so it would have just cost prescriptions.

So, enough of that! On to new dreams!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there :)

    I love your blog and have added myself as a follower and added your blog on the blogs I`m ''following''.. You can see it on http://lifeasaluce.blogspot.com/

    God bless!!

    ReplyDelete